Kindred Healthcare’s SD-WAN Vision Realized (FutureWAN ’17)
Healthcare IT teams have sophisticated needs for SD-WAN, specifically for reliability, security and agility in M&A integration. In this webinar, Kindred Healthcare will reveal their evaluation criteria, process of migration to SD-WAN, and the results.
Jointly presenting with Palo Alto Networks and Viptela, Kindred will explain in detail the plans and deployment experiences across hospitals, nursing centers, and contract rehabilitation in the US. Kindred is the largest diversified post-acute healthcare provider in the US, and has doubled in the last four years.
- Application performance improvement from 4x to 10x at Nursing facilities and Home clinics
- 700% bandwidth increase
- Estimated 5-year ROI in Millions
- Solving complex requirements of M&A and new services in efficient and simple way
SD-WAN Feature Requirements for Healthcare:
- Policy based, application-aware routing over multiple, diverse connections
- Intelligent routing based on network health & application requirements
- Network segmentation & isolation (Multi tenant/Security)
- Centralized policy administration & device management
- Ability to selectively route specific traffic through security appliances (Service Chaining)
- Application aware traffic shaping
- Centralized provisioning feature, or zero touch methodology
- Multiple Ethernet, MPLS or LTE connectivity options
Eyvonne is the team lead responsible for overall network architecture with a focus on security solutions. Top tier support for the network team.