What to Consider When Transitioning to SD-WAN
When considering a transition to SD-WAN, there are several important capabilities needed to suit an enterprise-grade network infrastructure. This webinar will cover critical SD-WAN features and how they translate to common deployment scenarios in different industries.
These features include:
- Overlay capability over MPLS, Broadband and LTE
- Unified and centralized management of the infrastructure
- Network segmentation with per-segment topologies
- Predictable Application SLA with centralized policies and real-time traffic steering
- Mature routing capabilities with BGP, OSPF, VRRP, and IGMP
- Robust zero-trust WAN security
David Klebanov Director of Technical Marketing, Viptela
Senior infrastructure technologies professional with over 15 years of extensive experience in designing and deploying complex multidisciplinary networking environments.