Transforming to Cloud Based Applications with Viptela SD-WAN (ONUG 2017)
Healthcare service providers face major hurdles with their network infrastructure to deliver innovative cloud-based patient services. 15+ years of status quo has created a rigid infrastructure that cannot support modern cloud-based in-clinic services.
Learn how Acadia, one of the largest behavioral health clinic organization, is leading this change with Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN). The implementation of SD-WAN across all clinics has empowered this lean IT organization to:
· Migrate to cloud-based healthcare (EMR/EHR) applications
· Ensure 100% network uptime of patient and administrative services
· Transition to Hybrid WAN for Active/Active utilization and application based path selection
· Achieve zero-touch IT capability while migrating the clinic footprint to the cloud
· Rapidly enable services like guest WiFi, and cloud-based VoIP and medicinal dispensing