Services and Operations Leader
This role is responsible for performing and monitoring day-to-day global customer RMA order related
activities. Working closely with 3PL partners to ensure customers receive their spare replacement unit
within Viptela’s NBD SLA. Monitoring all RMA orders for accuracy. Direct contact with 3PL depot
partners to resolve order fulfillment and defective return issues. This role requires on-call availability
specifically after normal business hours to provide 3PL partner and vTAC/Support assistance.
1. Tight collaboration with: 3PL Partners, Viptela Operations and vTAC/Support
2. Monitor RMA queue for new orders, ensure accuracy, and completion of required fields.
3. Work closely with 3PL RMA dispatch partner to ensure timely RMA order entry into internal systems
and submissions into 3PL depot partner systems.
4. Ensure shipment tracking information is captured in internal and depot partner systems.
5. Monitor order cycle statuses to ensure RMA dispatch and fulfillment is processed by COB.
6. Assist Viptela TAC/Support team on RMA order related inquiries or issues.
7. Provide after-hours assistance as needed.
8. Manage, field, and track customer inquiries as it pertains to RMA orders.
9. Ensure same day response and resolutions for all customer inquiries and escalations.
10. Manage the internal RMA Tracker for new RMA’s or for any required updates.
11. Work with 3PL’s to resolve all order management issues, escalate promptly and accordingly.
1. Collaboration with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
2. Good verbal and writing skills
3. Driven by Customer excellence to maintain customer loyalty
4. Flexible but maintain solid work ethics
Required Education and Experience
1. 3+ years of related work experience and in a High-Tech Service Organization.
2. Experience in vendor management.
3. Experience in a Customer Call Center or Customer Service.
4. Knowledge of global transportation and freight.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Prior Service Parts Management or Service Supply Chain Management roles with direct
2. Working with global and cross-functional internal and external teams.