Senior Technical Writer / Editor / Information Architect
- Work with the Customer Support and Information Resources teams to create a consistent user experience.
- Plan information architecture and design information structure for the Customer Support Knowledge Base. Create wireframes, site maps, use cases, and navigational flows as needed.
- Create and populate the Knowledge Base after editing and enhancing the content produced by the Customer Support team.
- Write, edit, and deliver product documentation.
- Enhance information architecture for the product documentation portal.
- 7-10 years of writing/editing/information architecture experience.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with routing protocols, switching, and security.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Passion for the user experience.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Degree in information technology desirable tho not required.