As Manufacturing Engineering Manager, you will be the primary manufacturing interface for all hardware products. You will work with Viptela’s engineering, support and product teams to manage new product development builds and support ongoing changes to existing products. You will also provide sustenance support for generally available product. You are well versed in product lifecycle management systems, and you manage CMs/ODMs to ensure products are designed and built to Viptela’s high standards of functionality and quality. You will implement process and methodologies to drive BOM and cost efficiencies.
- Lead cross-functional teams within Viptela and with external partners to manage product life cycle management system and maintain single version of truth of products
- Build and maintain product BOMs, configurations and manage engineering change process
- Lead product quality management including product/SKU regulatory, and environmental compliance requirements and CM compliance.
- Strong knowledge of overall system operation and system integration
- Demonstrated experience with ECO and MRP systems, such as ARENA, NetSuite
- System level troubleshooting experience required
- Hands-on experience with networking equipment preferred
- NPI program management experience preferred across the entire product development cycle
- BS in Electrical/Mechanical engineering with 6+ years of experience
- Experience in product BOM, configuration and change management
- Experience working with global and cross-functional internal and external teams
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, and problem solving