We are looking for a positive HR Generalist who will be our go-to person for global benefits, leave management and immigration administration. You will also assist with administration of equity plans and maintaining our HRIS.
Are you a team player with a sense of humor, who thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment? We value open communicators, helpers, drivers and collaborators. Sounds like you?
You will get the opportunity to help Viptela with:
Benefits and general human resources
- Administration of health insurance, life insurance and workers’ comp insurance for Viptela’s domestic and international employees.
- Administration of 401k and international pension schemes.
- Serve as the primary contact for brokers and international benefits third party administrators.
- Assist with employee education about company benefits and enrolment in programs.
- Administer vacation, FMLA/CFRA, and sick leaves.
- Maintain records and procedures for the administration process.
- Provide customer support to both internal and external customers.
- Immigration Administration
Stock Plan Administration
- Administer, record and document transactions, such as grants, and payments.
- Correspond with employees to answer inquiries and resolve account related issues.
- Maintain eShares stock administration system.
- Attend to other duties related to stock administration.
This is a full-time office position at our head-quarters in San Jose, CA. The HR Generalist will report to the Director of Human Resources. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Required and Preferred Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR Generalist or Benefits Administrator
- Stock administration experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Some payroll administration experience.
- Experience with e-Shares stock administration software
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Viptela is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.